Python for Data Science
An interactive Jupyter notebook that teaches you the Python geared towards Data Science. This book is based on a Video by Pearson of the same title. This book and video was written by Noah Gift and Kennedy Behrman.
These notebooks and tutorials were produced by Pragmatic AI Labs. You can continue learning about these topics by:
- Watch Python for Data Science Complete Video Course
- Buying a copy of Pragmatic AI: An Introduction to Cloud-Based Machine Learning
- Watching 8+ Hour Video Series on Safari: Essential Machine Learning and AI with Python and Jupyter Notebook
- Reading online with Safari: Pragmatic AI: An Introduction to Cloud-Based Machine Learning, First Edition
- Watching video Essential Machine Learning and AI with Python and Jupyter Notebook-Video-SafariOnline on Safari Books Online.
- Watching video AWS Certified Machine Learning-Speciality
- Watching learning path Essential Machine Learning and Pragmatic AI
- Purchasing video Essential Machine Learning and AI with Python and Jupyter Notebook- Purchase Video
- Purchasing video and Practice tests for AWS Certified Machine Learning-Specialty (ML-S) Complete Video Course and Practice Test (Video Training)
- Register for an upcoming online training on Safari.
- Browsing Pragmatic AI Source Code
- Viewing more content at noahgift.com
- Viewing more content at Pragmatic AI Labs
- Viewing more content on the Pragmatic AI Labs YouTube Channel
- Reading content on Pragmatic AI Medium
- Hear more about the some of the topics covered in TWIML podcast